1) All classes are payable in advance at time of booking. Your place within a class is not secure until full payment is received.
2) If you cancel your pre-booked block of classes up to 7 days prior to the start date of the first class you will receive a full refund. For cancellations less than 7 days prior to the course start date a booking deposit of 15% will be retained and any additional funds refunded.
3) Once the course has commenced no refund is available unless you are discontinuing due to medical reasons, in which case a medical certificate stating your incapacity to participate in the course is required. In this case the refund amount will be pro-rated in line with the remaining number of days in the course at the date your written request for refund is received.
4) Pilates practitioners may be subject to change. Any Instructor changes will be noted on our website as soon as information is available. Where possible all affected clients will be informed in advance of any changes to the teaching schedule.
5) Balanced is under no obligation to give prior notice of any Instructor changes to clients.
6) Classes must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the class for the rebooking option to be available to you.
7) Classes must be rebooked within the block where they were cancelled (unless cancelled by Balanced). All class credits will expire at the end of each Pilates block.
8) Rebooked classes must be equivalent to the one cancelled i.e. Mat classes cannot be rebooked to reformer classes.
9) Workshops may not be booked as make up classes.
10) The rebooking system is a benefit offered to clients – we cannot always guarantee a suitable place in a class. No credit or refund will be offered as a substitute.
11) All our Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Podiatrists are registered with the Health and Care Professions council and insured through their professional body for Professional and Public liability e.g Chartered Society of Physiotherapists, General Osteopathic Council and the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
12) All our Massage therapists and Pilates instructors hold the relevant qualifications for their role at Balanced and are fully insured for professional and public liability through a reputable insurer.
B) Using the Website
1) Use of the Balanced website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement.
2) Balanced is a UK based company. The relationship between you and Balanced shall be governed by Scottish law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
3) Balanced shall not have any liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise arising out of the misuse of the contents of your application either before, during or after the transfer of such information to the recruiter or otherwise arising out of your use or inability to use the site or the information or services contained on it. Without limit to the foregoing and insofar as permitted in each relevant jurisdiction Balanced does not give any warranty, either express or implied, as to the site or its contents including but not limited to any warranties as to no infringement.
4) Balanced uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
5) Balanced is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
1) All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this site are copyright to either Tayfusion Ltd or Balanced and are the intellectual property of Tayfusion or Balanced.
2) Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes to place a request or to use this site as a resource. Any other use of the materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Tayfusion or Balanced is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify Balanced and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) ("Claims") that may arise from the use of the Balanced Website.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. Balanced accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. July 2018.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to Contact Us.